Follow these steps to take care of your jewelries:
- Always remove your jewelry before washing your hands, showering or swimming.
- Lightly clean your jewelry with a soft cloth.
- Keep your jewelry away from all chemicals, oils, perfumes, lacquer, body creams and makeup. If your jewels are exposed to the products above, some tarnishing may occur. It may also naturally occur from certain skin’s PH levels.
- Keep each piece separately. The best way to store your necklaces is to hang them.
- Store them separately from all other jewelry, preferably in its own box, to avoid scratching.